Integrity intensive offers an on line interactive training course in the practice of integrity and civility. This curriculum probes beyond common understandings of integrity and civility as “just doing the right thing” and teaches distinct skills—a “practice”—for tackling the complex ethical and interpersonal challenges of public life.
Objectives of the webinar series:
- Learn what we “don’t know we don’t know” about integrity and civility.
- Understand integrity and civility as a practice of learned skills rather than a matter of instinct or innate knowledge.
- Develop personal definitions of ethical and civil conduct in public life.
- Learn new perspectives on the practice of integrity and civility as leadership skills.
- Explore common leadership mistakes of elected officials and learn how to avoid them.
- Examine decision-making dilemmas confronting public officials and design innovative responses.
- Identify the steps to ensure daily practice of integrity and civility.